Student Semester Parking Permit
Semester Parking permits are now available for purchase through MyWeb.
To purchase Semester Carpool permit (new 2012FA)
- You MUST login!
- Once logged in, click on the Student Menu tab on the right side of the web page.
- To purchase parking permits, then click on the Student Parking Permit link.
- You will need a credit card to complete this purchase online.
- If want to pay using cash, then you will need to visit the Admissions and Records office to
pay and complete the purchase.
Need Help? Please contact ITSS Support Center Helpdesk
- You must use one of the Admissions & Records office kiosks on campus to order the permit.
- Print out the order or write down the order number if there is no printer for printing.
- Take the printout or order number to Admissions & Records office
- Complete a carpool permit application (you must provide the name, student ID, Driver License Number, and Date of Birth
for each person (a minimum of 3 people is required to qualify for this permit)
- Pay for the permit
- Get your temporary permit
- Wait a few days for the arrival of your permanent permit in the mail.
ALL PARKING RULES AND REGULATIONS WILL BE ENFORCED. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FOLLOWING THEM.
PLEASE VISIT THE DISTRICT POLICE WEBSITE FOR ALL PARKING INFORMATION DETAILS.
Overview of your purchase:
Step-by-Step instruction to purchase parking permit:
- Given a term and campus location, you may purchase parking
permit online. You will get a temporary permit by printing
a copy online. A permanent one will be mailed to your mailing
Upon submitting, you will be forwarded to our vendor,
Credentials Solutions, who will process your request.
A new browser window will show up showing you
the web page hosted at Credentials.
You may pay in cash or by credit card. If you pay in cash, then
you will need to contact the college (A & R) to make the cash payment,
then your request will be processed as if you have just paid with
a credit card.
If you want a cash refund or you are a BOG eligible student and need
a refund, you will need to contact the Office of
Admissions and Records for the refund.
Students should expect the permanent parking permit to be mailed
within 3 - 5 business days (COMPLETE)
- LOG INTO YOUR MYWEB STUDENT ACCOUNT
- MyWeb User ID & Password support is available by calling
- By emailing email@example.com M-F 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Select the Student tab
- Click on "Student Parking Permit"
- Select a term under the term drop down menu and
- Select "San Jose City College" or "Evergreen Valley College" under the location drop down menu
- Click the SUBMIT icon button
- REVIEW & CONFIRM PERSONAL ADDRESS INFORMATION
- Click the PURCHASE icon button
- Students will be automatically linked to the Credentials Order
Processing web page via a browser popup window
- Update any address, email, or cell phone information
- Click the NEXT icon button
- SELECT AUTOMOBILE, OR MOTORCYLE PERMIT TYPE (CARPOOL PERMIT available only on Campus Kiosks)
- Click the NEXT icon button
- Students will be asked to update or confirm the delivery address for the parking permit
- If the delivery address is the same as the current address, students
should check the confirm box link
- SELECT PAYMENT OPTION AND COMPLETE PARKING PERMIT PROCESS
- Click either the "Credit/Debit Card" or "Pay in Person" icon button
- By clicking the "Credit/Debit Card" option, students will have the
ability to print a temporary permit (COMPLETE) OR
- By clicking the "Pay in Person" option, students will need to write down their order number or print their receipt
Only students selecting the "Pay in Person" option should bring their full payment to Admissions & Records